What We Do
The development of be-spoke and creative solutions for an inspiring offline and online consumer experience in stores is our key strength.
Together with our clients we create a flexible stage for impactful consumer experiences that add value and impact to product presentation, brand awareness, customer service and convenience.
Consumers expect a continuous & connected experience between the offline & online worlds. Shopping the high street should be an enriching experience including sensory & added value that cannot be achieved online.
We work together with the client's design team and our unique network of world-class designer and retail architects, and we bring in our expertise for what is needed for best-in-class retail design to achieve the optimal result.
Challenges We Address
- Flexible stages I Allowing daily alignment of the retail offering according to consumer behaviour patterns, driving sales & margin.
- Community building | Consumers want to be part of a community sharing the same passion and values. Stores are making room for spontaneous experience and social community sharing.
Store fleet restructuring | Retail store fleets are being restructured, away from standard stores templates to individual, personalized stores tapping into local community needs.
- No data – no sale | Creating situations where the customer is willing to provide the necessary insights to improve their experience.
What We Deliver
- A flexible stage for impactful consumer experiences that allows daily alignment of the retail offering according to consumer behaviour patterns, driving sales & margin.
- Seamless omnichannel consumer experience: digitally connecting the store allows for a consistent brand presentation across all touchpoints of the consumer journey.
- Enhanced instore experience: bringing products to life & amplifying brand campaigns.
- Sustainability: updating instore campaign at the touch of a button reduces production, distribution & disposal of physical materials.
- Endless Aisle: reducing store inventory whilst still giving digital access to an entire collection.
- Understanding retail preferences to drive newness & footfall and educate customer´s buying decisions.
- Measurable Results: traffic & conversion, brand loyalty & advocacy, cost efficiencies & scalability.
Finding new and innovative ways to encourage consumers to leave their sofas and smart phones, and come and visit stores.
Being the world's no. 1 retail trade fair, Euroshop took place in Düsseldorf, Germany from February 16th to 21st 2020.
If you would like to know more about our services around Brand Experience Spaces please contact:
Hermine Matzer van Bloois
Chief Commercial Officer