The provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, introduced on the 25th of May 2018, (below referred to as: GDPR) apply across Europe. According to this regulation we are required to inform you about the way Digital Innovation AG processes personal data (Article 13 GDPR).
Please read this information carefully and don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any question or comments concerning the information provided.
By accessing the website of Digital Innovation AG, data will be exchanged between our server and your device. The gathered information, which can contain personal data, is used to optimise the user journey on our website or to display advertisement on the browser of your device.
The regulations of GDPR reserve specific rights for you to claim in relation to us. This includes the right to raise an objection concerning specific data processing, especially for the purpose of advertisement. The correct form to raise an objection is in typographical form.
For questions concerning this data protection notice please contact our data protection officer:
Joachim A. Hader
Am Schulhof 1
91757 Treuchtlingen / Germany
Tel: +49 151 538 72750
The information provided in this policy applies to the data processed by:
Digital Innovation AG
Bamberger Straße 9b
and the website
The data protection officer can be contacted at any time via the details listed above.
Purpose of data collection and legal basis
The use of our website is not conditional by the transmission of your personal data. Therefore, the Digital Innovation AG website does not store any personal data without your consent. However, you may voluntarily provide such information (such as your name, company, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number) for specific purposes in the designated areas of the Digital Innovation AG website.
On the Digital Innovation AG website, we will not ask you to provide us with specific types of personal data as defined by § 3 para 9 BDSG (such as data on racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation, health or sexual life). However, if you leave us such information unsolicited and voluntary, you allow us to save it and use it for purposes of this website.
Online presence and website optimisation
In addition to session cookies we also use persistent cookies, which remain saved on your hard drive until they expire or you delete them. They deliver us information concerning your surf-behaviour and website preferences which enable us to optimise our content for you.
For the purpose of tailoring our website to requirements and for the purpose of ongoing optimisation, on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc ("Google"). During this process, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information concerning your use of the website generated by the cookie, such as
- browser type/version
- operating system used
- referrer URL (the preceding site visited)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- and time of the server query
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports concerning the website activities and to provide further services connected to the use of the website and use of the Internet for market research purposes and to ensure the design of these Internet sites is tailored to requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties, should this be required by law or should third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be combined with other data by Google. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that it is not possible to attribute these (so-called IP masking).
Purposes of the Processing
We are not directly able to track your identity through the data collected by this website. The processing of the IP address and additional data as mentioned above will be used for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a seamless user experience and connection
- Facilitating improved navigation
- Managing and evaluating page traffic
- Web security purposes
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and Internet use.
Recipients or Categories of Recipients
Apart from the data processing by us or our service providers the recipient of the data collected by Google Analytics is Google. Personal data can be transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield on the basis of the European Commission's adequacy decision. You can download the certificate here.
Duration of Data Storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user-identifiers (e.g. User-IDs) or advertising-identifiers are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
Rights of the persons affected
Based on the terms of the GDPR and that relevant legal requirements are met you have the following rights concerning personal information processed by us:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR): You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data is processed about you and if that is the case information on: the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients (in particular recipients in third countries), the duration of storage and the existence of automated decision-making. You also have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing through the controller, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Right to correction and completion (Art. 16 GDPR): You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be forgotten (Art. 17 GDPR): You have the right to obtain erasure of personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): You have the right to obtain restriction of processing where the accuracy of your data is contested, the processing is unlawful but you reject its deletion, we no longer need the personal data for purposes of processing but you require the data for establishment of legal claims, you have submitted an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- Right to notification of restriction of processing, erasure and rectification (Art. 19 GDPR): In accordance with Articles 16 to 18 GDPR.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): You have the right to receive personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those to another controller.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): You have the right to object to processing of personal data on grounds relating to your personal situation based on point e) or f) of Article 6 para. 1 GDPR.
- Right to revoke your consent: You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by blocking the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functionalities of this website to their full extent.
Data, personally transmitted by you, is transferred via standard SSL on our website. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a safe and trusted standard which can be recognised by the "s" in the https-link of the page.
We permanently work on keeping our security standards updated in order to stay in line with technical developments and to protect your information safe against manipulation, loss or unauthorised third-party access.
Changes to the data protection information