What We Do
Online retail growth has accelerated during the pandemic, but the high street is far from dead. Forced behavioural changes have driven the adoption of technology by more consumers.
As retailers deal with the pandemic impact, they must have a clear strategy, optimized efficiency and, above all, provide an experience that cannot be found elsewhere, driving consumer traffic to their stores.
Our retail team can offer you comprehensive advice from their extensive experience of managing the retail chains of international brands.
Challenges We Address
- Store performance | Stores are unperforming, while there are too many stores within the store fleet for future strategy. Optimization of the footprint needed.
- Revenue | Declining margins in all direct-to-consumer channels.
- Product range | Range is not delivering the expected sales, margins, and efficiencies.
- Pricing | Price structure of the range is cost-price-driven and not reflecting perceived value for consumers.
What We Deliver
- A unique, meaningful, and exciting in-store consumer experience.
- A seamlessly-connected cross-channel brand experience.
- Maximized value from investments in leasing and staff.
- Optimized costs and efficiencies.
- Increased full-price sales and margins.
- Engaged and knowledgeable store staff.
Finding new and innovative ways to encourage consumers to leave their sofas and smart phones, and come and visit stores.
Being the world's no. 1 retail trade fair, Euroshop took place in Düsseldorf, Germany from February 16th to 21st 2020.
If you would like to know more about our services around Retail Strategy & Operations please contact: