What We Do
We combine the powers of design and architecture to help build companies that are user-centric, tech-enabled and that create ecosystems – not silos.
We apply a design-driven approach to describing and framing business models, IT landscapes, products and services, typically taking a distinctly customer-centric view.
We believe Enterprise Architecture has the potential to fundamentally transform enterprise architecture as it is currently practiced.
Challenges We Address
- Misalignment of IT and business | We harmonize and align the business and IT strategy to work hand-in-hand for optimized results.
- Out-of-date business capability portfolio | We map and innovate your business capabilities portfolio.
- Inefficient IT landscape | We analyze and rationalize your IT infrastructure, driving cost efficiency and agility.
- Lack of value-adding IT | We deliver IT value enablement for your organization.
What We Deliver
- Aligned IT and business strategy.
- Value-adding IT landscape, driving cost efficiency and agility and removing internal friction.
- Innovative business capability portflolio.
- Optimized and effective enterprise architecture.
Being the world's no. 1 retail trade fair, Euroshop took place in Düsseldorf, Germany from February 16th to 21st 2020.
If you would like to know more about our services around Enterprise Architecture, please contact:
Niek de Visscher